From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] media-gfx/xfig
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 09:07:02
To (try to) clarify for all:

On 07-05-2012 13:21:34 -0700, Johan Hattne wrote:
> >> I'm not sure what's causing this, given the changes in how the prefix portage tree and the main ditto are synchronised. In the main tree I've got media-gfx/xfig-3.2.5b-r2, whereas in the prefix the latest version is 3.2.5b. > > > > That's what emerge tell you, or r2 ebuild is really missing in the tree? > > It was really missing from the tree.
Everything you can find here: ends up in the rsync tree, replacing the packages from mainline Gentoo. Hence, what you see here: is the Gentoo linux rsync tree, with the packages from above url replaced. libpng is in the overlay, and it was "behind", hence revisions were missing. Fabian -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level