From: Wlad <nuchotest@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] prefix-users overlay
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:20:03
1 forgive the dumb question but i assume that is not the same as:
2
3 SYNC="svn+http://overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/alt/trunk/prefix-overlay" ?
4
5 thanks
6
7 wlad
10 Fabian Groffen wrote:
11 > Hi all that use/work on the prefix-user overlay,
12 >
13 > I recently started to import packages from the prefix-users overlay.
14 > Some packages are broken, others say that they are are broken. Anyway,
15 > all packages that I import I remove from the overlay. It looks a bit
16 > like the overlay is pretty much abandoned. I'm sorry I haven't been
17 > able to look at it sooner.
18 >
19 > Also, frenkel, are you still watching us? If you ever decide you want
20 > to get rid of the overlay, please send an email.
23 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list