From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] emerge autoconf-2.61-r1 fails
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 07:15:12
1 On 02-11-2007 04:09:16 +0000, Marshall McMullen wrote:
2 > I'm open to any suggestions to get me past this point. I'll look
3 > into disabling the darwin7 patch from the m4 ebuild and see if
4 > that helps.
5 >
6 > Thanks very much for taking the time to help me out, I sincerely
7 > appreciate it.
8
9 Matt's suggestion makes sense. If I look at the solaris bootstrap, m4
10 is bootstrapped before autoconf and friends. What exact error do you
11 get? Does AIX come without any autotools at all?
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level
17 --
18 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list