From: "赵佳晖" <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] How can i set these environment variables
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 03:53:31
1 Hi, everybody. I just install the
2 LFS<http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/>system with the
3 KDE. Than i tried to install the gentoo prefix. But it
4 comes error:
5
6 I'm going to check for some variables in your environment now:
7 it appears ASFLAGS is not set :)
8 it appears CFLAGS is not set :)
9 it appears CPPFLAGS is not set :)
10 it appears CXXFLAGS is not set :)
11 it appears DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set :)
12 it appears GREP_OPTIONS is not set :)
13 it appears LDFLAGS is not set :)
14 it appears LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set :)
15 it appears LIBPATH is not set :)
16 it appears PERL_MM_OPT is not set :)
17 uh oh,
18 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/kde/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/kde/share/pkgconfig:/opt/qt/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/share/pkgconfig
19 :(
20
21 Ahem, your shell environment contains some variables I'm allergic to:
22 PKG_CONFIG_PATH
23 These flags can and will influence the way in which packages compile.
24 In fact, they have a long standing tradition to break things. I really
25 prefer to be on my own here. So please make sure you disable these
26 environment variables in your shell initialisation files. After you've
27 done that, you can run me again.
28
29 How can i set these environment variables?
32 好好学习,天天向上!!!