From: MATSUI Fe2+ Tetsushi <VED03370@××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] app-emacs/semi-1.14.6: files installed outside the prefix
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:35:21
1 Thank you for keywording.
2
3 At Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:50:59 +0100,
4 Fabian Groffen wrote:
5 > If you are using and interested in emacs, please consider testing more
6 > emacs packages as I don't know anyone who knows how emacs works.
7
8 Yes, I'm using emacs; I have 3 emacses on my Mac, it's not a joke.
9 This message is written on the CarbonEmacs which I ./configure; make;
10 make install-ed, using Wanderlust from CVS, with apel, semi and flim
11 now from prefix tree. I made emacses cross reference site-lisp
12 directories of both the CarbonEmacs and the prefix emacs, and it means
13 my environment is not ideal for testing packages, but anyway I'm going
14 to use some more emacs packages from prefix (or request to prefixify
15 packages in the portage tree) hoping it would be some kind of help.
18 MATSUI "Fe2+" Tetsushi
19 --
20 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list