From: Marius Konitzer <m.konitzer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Whois 4.7.26 issues under Solaris 10
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:06:48
1 On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 17:44 +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > You skip the OPTS="${CFLAGS}" here, has that any reason? Feels like
3 > this was necessary to make the build system respect our CFLAGS.
4 The patch works for me as well when not skipping the OPTS="${CFLAGS}",
5 but this leads to a needless duplication of some define flags during
6 compilation. I didn't trace it down too long, probably there is an
7 equivalent patch that doesn't touch the OPTS="${CFLAGS}", but it looks
8 quite redundant once we are employing 'append-flags ...', right?
9