From: Frank Groeneveld <frankgroeneveld@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Mock up Linux bootstrap guide
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:36:57
1 The second header says: Bootstrapping on OS X
2 Other than that, it looks good to me (haven't really tested it..)
3
4 Frank
5
6 Op 7-sep-2007, om 18:07 heeft Fabian Groffen het volgende geschreven:
7
8 > Hi all,
9 >
10 > Without internet I have to change my focus of development, as not
11 > everything is possible at the moment ;)
12 >
13 > I quickly wrote an initial version of a Linux bootstrap guide. It
14 > isn't
15 > linked on the web yet, as I first would like to see some feedback
16 > on it.
17 > I haven't tested it yet myself either.
18 >
19 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/bootstrap-linux.xml
20 >
21 > The link will become available later, for now it's still 404
22 >
23 > --
24 > Fabian Groffen
25 > Gentoo on a different level