From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: FW: [gentoo-alt] portage problems...
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:21:36
1 On 26-06-2008 12:54:14 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
2 > > I've never seen it before. Could it be some dirty upgrade-path
3 > > problem?
4 >
5 > Maybe yes, I haven't seen it now anymore.
6 >
7 > And: portage does work _only_ with cPickle, not with pickle... I ruined another prefix, by simply doing update world, since portage is updated before python... AAAARRR...
8
9 That must be some old portage then? I know zmedico put some efforts in
10 getting bash and python to be emerged before portage, but portage also
11 asap before any other packages.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level
17 --