From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Failure of emerge dev-lang/icon
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 03:59:18
1 On Friday, February 8, 2013, William Morris wrote:
2
3 > Hi, in merging Lyx on an iMac (10.8.2), I got a failure in dev-
4 > lang/icon-9.5.0
5 > Logs attached (info is shown below also).
6 > Any ideas how I can fix this?
7 > Thanks
10 Hi William,
11
12 I please urge you to submit bugs on bugs.gentoo.org and not abuse the
13 mailing list for bug triage. The reasons are numerous but most importantly,
14 mails get lost in mailboxes and nothing gets fixed for the future users. It
15 is also poor netiquette to attach files to mailing lists because it goes to
16 many people.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Jeremy