From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] CHEP2019 Proceeding on Gentoo Prefix
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 23:07:00
1 Hi Francois,
2
3 I have made the submission last night. Thanks again for your kind help!
4
5 Francois Bissey <francois.bissey@×××××××××××××.nz> writes:
6
7 > I was in a conversation with someone from computecanada too recently and
8 > indeed they are moving from nix+easybuild to gentoo prefix+easybuild.
9 > This is with the goal of having a subsystem that can be mounted anywhere
10 > on almost every OSes (so long as it the right ISA).
11
12 I am so excited to hear this. Let's keep the conversation with
13 computecanada going.
14
15 Yours,
16 Benda