From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: Welcome to
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:49:34
On 08-06-2011 11:45:56 -0400, W. Trevor King wrote:
> py2app bundles prebuilt stubs, but it looks like there *is* code to > rebuild them if necessary [2]. I'm not sure if there's a good way to > disable non-x64 stubs, or if that's even a good idea. The universal > stub presumably uses the appropriate library for whatever system > you're running on, but I am not enough of a linker guru to understand > how any of that works ;).
I think it IS a good idea. Simply because we don't do multilib in any aspect of the system, so even though py2app thinks it is clever, it won't ever work. A sed or any other hack to make sure it isn't going to do a multilib build (typically -arch appears then) is just necessary here. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alt] py2app and `invalid reference` "W. Trevor King" <wking@××××××.edu>