From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: Welcome to gentoo-alt@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:49:34
1 On 08-06-2011 11:45:56 -0400, W. Trevor King wrote:
2 > py2app bundles prebuilt stubs, but it looks like there *is* code to
3 > rebuild them if necessary [2]. I'm not sure if there's a good way to
4 > disable non-x64 stubs, or if that's even a good idea. The universal
5 > stub presumably uses the appropriate library for whatever system
6 > you're running on, but I am not enough of a linker guru to understand
7 > how any of that works ;).
8
9 I think it IS a good idea. Simply because we don't do multilib in any
10 aspect of the system, so even though py2app thinks it is clever, it
11 won't ever work.
12
13 A sed or any other hack to make sure it isn't going to do a multilib
14 build (typically -arch appears then) is just necessary here.
18 Fabian Groffen
19 Gentoo on a different level