From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] can't emerge app-arch/rpm
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:29:45
1 > I presume it means you added it and classed as untested.
2 >
3 > I've no idea what all the hunk failed was about though.
4
5 "Hunk failed" is saying that some patch failed. You see that when
6 patches don't apply anymore.
7
8 Sorry that it took so long for a dev to respond to your request but
9 this is precisely one of the reasons that I would prefer bug reports
10 on bugzilla rather than the ML. I forget to 'fix things' that are
11 presented on the ML and then they get buried and I won't be able to
12 easily tell what needs to happen.
13
14 Thanks for your patience,
15 Jeremy