From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] can't emerge app-arch/rpm
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:29:45
> I presume it means you added it and classed as untested. > > I've no idea what all the hunk failed was about though.
"Hunk failed" is saying that some patch failed. You see that when patches don't apply anymore. Sorry that it took so long for a dev to respond to your request but this is precisely one of the reasons that I would prefer bug reports on bugzilla rather than the ML. I forget to 'fix things' that are presented on the ML and then they get buried and I won't be able to easily tell what needs to happen. Thanks for your patience, Jeremy -- gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-alt] can't emerge app-arch/rpm Alan Hourihane <alanh@×××××××××××××××××.uk>