From: velociraptor <velociraptor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Solaris prefix aborting with "invalid shebangs found"
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 04:01:56
1 I just did an emerge sync tonight on my Solaris 10 x86 prefix, and so
2 far all the updates (other than portage itself) have thrown:
3
4 * Aborting due to QA concerns: invalid shebangs found
5 *
6 * Call stack:
7 * misc-functions.sh, line 1697: Called install_qa_check
8 * misc-functions.sh, line 210: Called install_qa_check_prefix
9 * misc-functions.sh, line 858: Called die
10 * The specific snippet of code:
11 * die "Aborting due to QA concerns: invalid shebangs found"
12
13 Anyone else seeing this? I've muddled about recently in my prefix and
14 am considering re-bootstrapping after I apply the latest patch updates
15 to Solaris.
16
17 Thanks--
18 =Nadine=