From: velociraptor <velociraptor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Solaris prefix aborting with "invalid shebangs found"
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 04:01:56
I just did an emerge sync tonight on my Solaris 10 x86 prefix, and so
far all the updates (other than portage itself) have thrown:

*   Aborting due to QA concerns: invalid shebangs found
 *
 * Call stack:
 *   misc-functions.sh, line 1697:  Called install_qa_check
 *   misc-functions.sh, line  210:  Called install_qa_check_prefix
 *   misc-functions.sh, line  858:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *             die "Aborting due to QA concerns: invalid shebangs found"

Anyone else seeing this?  I've muddled about recently in my prefix and
am considering re-bootstrapping after I apply the latest patch updates
to Solaris.

Thanks--
=Nadine=