From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: gcc: binary path
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:21:58
I know this is an old thread, but what I was trying to say is that
this script assumes that the shell used outside of prefix is in the
same path as the one inside prefix.  Specifically, there is no
"/bin/bash" on our AIX 5.2, only /usr/bin/bash.  Whereas in the
prefix, it's looking for $EPREFIX/bin/bash.  This line fouls things

Since my shell is /usr/bin/bash It's going to look for
$EPREFIX/usr/bin/bash, which is not installed in $EPREFIX, it's at