From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Package failures
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 19:16:10
1 On 01-04-2013 13:02:26 -0500, William Morris wrote:
2 > I have Prefix installed on a Mac (latest OS version) and am happy that I can
3 > use mutt and gimp. But trying to merge lyx, newsbeuter and fetchmail all fail.
4 > Am I just unlucky with my package selection or do other users have similar
5 > problems?
6
7 Yes. Unfortunately not every package out there is working, or still
8 working after updates. I had Lyx installed at some point. Could be
9 trivial fixes, could also be very complex. There may be some bugs
10 already for this.
11
12 Sorry,
13 Fabian