From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] What's needed for Leopard support?
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:14:04
1 On 08-11-2007 12:10:21 -0700, Aaron Wilson wrote:
2 > Thanks very much, I guess I'll just have to be patient. As always, I
3 > couldn't be more grateful for the work that is put into prefixed Gentoo
4 > portage. OS X with prefixed portage is by far my favourite environment to
5 > date. Thanks!
6
7 I'm waiting for pipping to come up with a nice report on how far you can
8 get bootstrapping on Leopard these days :)
9
10 I just released a new snapshot, which include a number of Leopard fixes.
14 Fabian Groffen
15 Gentoo on a different level
16 --
17 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list