From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] problem building python with prefix-launcher on AIX
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:07:54
1 On 07-11-2007 11:05:36 -0600, Jeremy wrote:
2 > On Nov 7, 2007 11:01 AM, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Ok, so it seems it insists on building _tkinter.so even though you try
4 > > to tell it not to do it. (Why does this sound so familiar?) Have you
5 > > set this var before configuring stuff?
6 >
7 > Yea, I set the var then completely removed anything involving python
8 > so it was completely reconfigured, etc.
9 >
10 > Any other ideas? I can sense you are getting somewhere here. ;)
11
12 Nah, haubi beat me... :)
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo on a different level