From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix]Starting over with svn prefix-launcher on AIX
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:23:22
1 On 30-06-2008 10:43:32 -0500, Greg wrote:
2 >> That said, I'm sorry that you have to hit so many problems. The AIX
3 >> port simply isn't ready yet, and our manpower is limited. If you want
4 >> to just continue, you could try to apply the attached patch to
5 >> $EPREFIX/usr/lib/portage/bin/misc-functions.sh. That's the best I can
6 >> do for you now, sorry!
7 >>
8 > I installed this patch and now instead of failing it just locks up. I
9 > think python is failing. It probably goes back to the 'as' command not
10 > working when python was compiling. I may have to look into installing a
11 > working assembler.
12
13 Are you sure it locks up and is not just extremely busy?
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level
19 --
20 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list