From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] 'eselect news help' can't find sed
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 08:03:30
On 07-04-2009 09:01:21 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> > I've solved the problem with a symlink to /Users/wilson/Library/Gentoo/ > > bin/sed but I don't know how to properly fix this problem. > > I have exactly the same problem on FreeMiNT.
Then I guess I should have added a portage depend to the eselect bump. Portage provided a sed wrapper that was able to bring the system into an endless loop, so I killed it. eselect was the only application (so far) that seems to have hardcoded (via configure) this location to sed. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level