From: Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] I tried installing gentoo prefix on WSL2 running debian.....
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 06:48:38
1 I have started the installation again.
4 This time it seems to have started on the same package where the crash
5 occurred.
6
7 It doesn't seem to be compiling gcc 9 and binutils all over again for hours
8 until it gets past the package where it died over night
9 and goes on and dies on a later package in the series it has to work
10 through......
11
12 It is more like Finnegan's Wake than Groundhog Day this time.
13
14 If I can install it it will be interesting to see whether it runs sensibly
15 or goes AWOL on us from time to time.
16
17 Regards
18
19 MF