From: Thomas Burkard <camorup@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] unsupported profile after sync
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:41:00
1 Michael Yang schrieb:
2 > I think I got a similar message a week ago. did you update to the
3 > newest bootstrap-prefix.sh? It seems to have a new bootstrap_tree
4 > version that works OK from scratch:
5 >
6 mkay, started from scratch once again and got it working(*) in the sense
7 that syncing does not screw everything up. so let's blame it on ... erm
8 ... sun spots. well, actually this could have been some broken caching
9 mechanism in my own fetching pipeline, i cleared all temp files before
10 the restart.
11 however, i'm still interested if there would have been another solution
12 beside deleting everything and start from scratch.
13
14 thanks,
15 thomas
18 (*) and now i'm at the point that some packages freeze on ./configure
19 while doing the getcwd-null-memory-allocation-check, but that's another
20 issue...