From: velociraptor <velociraptor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Bug ID #330879 [was: Q: Process vis-a-vis a wider bug]
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:32:38
1 Update: I discovered the real issue, at least on prefix, after going
2 back and re-reading my build log more carefully.
3
4 gettext-0.18.1.1 has a script in gettext-tools/misc,
5 'convert-archive.in' that has the shebang line of '#!/bin/sh', calling
6 the Solaris system Bourne Shell. This obviously will not work on
7 Solaris 10, as '/bin/sh' really is the Bourne shell vs. linked bash on
8 Linux.
9
10 I'm not quite sure how I would go about applying this patch for the
11 broader audience, since I'm a bit of a newbie to modifying ebuilds...
12
13 I was able to build gettext-0.18.1.1 successfully with the attached patch.
14
15 =Nadine=

gettext-0.18.1.1-convert-archive.patch application/octet-stream