From: velociraptor <velociraptor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] QA Notices for double prefix - how to get more info on their trigger?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:34:41
1 Original ebuild: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/fslint-2.42.ebuild
2
3 I'm working on this fslint ebuild, and I'd like to get more info out
4 of with respect to the QA notices. I don't really see where they are
5 coming from based on the environment log. The ebuild is a simple
6 tarball scripts install calling install functions. How can I get QA
7 messages to reference what's triggering them or get the install
8 functions to be more verbose? Should I just load up the ebuild with a
9 lot of 'einfo' to dump out what the ebuild thinks ${D}/${ED} should be
10 at various points?
11
12 The work directories (sandbox?, not sure of terminology) are in fact
13 incorrect, and have the double prefix. The ebuild has no explicit
14 references to any prefix variables in the ebuild except for one ${D}
15 which fails to update a python init file, since it's getting the
16 correct prefix.
17
18 Thanks in advance--
19 =Nadine=