From: Johan Hattne <johan.hattne@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] Re: r10566
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:45:52
1 On 2 Oct 2007, at 09:19, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 > If someone knows an equivalent for pidof on Solaris, Darwin, AIX, maybe
4 > we can use it. Otherwise a -P pidof || die would work for me too.
5
6 I spent some time a while ago patching up sys-process/pidof-bsd to work
7 on Darwin. I ended up rewriting most of the code (which is not very
8 much). It's been committed to the unofficial overlay, but I've only
9 tested it on x86-macos, 10.4.
10
11 One may run into problems with Apple's out-of-date documentation when
12 checking the patch. I'd be glad to help out, should the need arise.
13
14 // Cheers; Johan
17 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list