From: Asfand Qazi <aq2@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] revolutions in the bootstrapping world
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:10:58
1 On 13/08/12 07:59, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > Over the past few days, I've changed lots in the bootstrapping
5 > procedures itself, and mostly the bootstrap-prefix.sh script.
6 >
7 > In short, I've completely changed my attitude towards education of the
8 > users of Gentoo Prefix, and in fact put my knowledge in a script, for it
9 > to revolve till eternity, hopefully making many bootstraps flawless.
12 Good news. I'm glad we'll continue to see Gentoo Prefix become better
13 and easier to use, allowing people everywhere who are boxed in by
14 over-zealous sysadmins to escape into the glorious free world of
15 automated package management!
18 Regards,
19 Asfand Yar Qazi
20 Team 87 - High Throughput Gene Targeting
21 Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
26 The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research
27 Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a
28 company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered
29 office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.