From: Johan Hattne <johan.hattne@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] doxygen-1.5.4 issues
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:16:34
1 On Dec 7, 2007, at 10:10 , Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 > On 06-12-2007 22:31:02 +0100, Fabian Groffen wrote:
4 >> Long story short:
5 >
6 > A longer version:
7 >
8 > libiconv now has been "fixed" to always have the same declaration in
9 > Prefix, regardless the host OS declaration. I don't know why one
10 > would
11 > like to have that, most programs with decent autoconf have checks for
12 > that anyway. Anyhow, you should update libiconv first, then
13 > compilation
14 > of doxygen should succeed. I tested this on Solaris 10, OS X 10.4 and
15 > OS X 10.5.
16
17 Seing that these are all pretty live events, I may be slightly out of
18 sync here. But I just upgraded libiconv and experienced massive
19 breakage due to symlinks missing in usr/lib.
20
21 // Johan
24 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list