From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Portaris??
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:18:22
1 Hi Steven,
2
3 The status of Portaris is unknown to me. Gentoo/Alt:Prefix is a
4 different project, but currently working on Solaris 9 and 10 sparc/x86.
5
6 Note however that Prefix is still in an experimental stage.
7
8 You can try out
9 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/bootstrap-solaris.xml
10
11 We're interested in hearing how that works out on nexenta or schillix.