From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o, gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] On Prefix and Gentoo/Alt
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:00:00
1 Hi all,
2
3 To put it short, the Prefix project (us) are (mis-)using the "alt"
4 resources exclusively, with which we probably bother the bsd people
5 mostly for bugzilla related adventures.
6
7 I had a little chat with welp on this very topic, and it seemed that
8 maybe the time has come for prefix to get its own things, such as an
9 email alias and a mailing list. With that in mind, the bugspam for bsd
10 people should be reduced to their own bugs and Gentoo/Alt concerning
11 bugs (no example off the top of my head), like prefix people would get.
12
13 So first, does everyone agree or have something to comment on this?
14 Second, if it needs to be done, I probably need some help, as my request
15 to finally kill Gentoo for Mac OS X in bugzilla and mail aliases is
16 still laying around there for months, meaning I for one appear not quite
17 successful in getting things done in this area.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level
23 --
24 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list