From: Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] QNX support
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:58:31
1 Hi list,
2
3 Long-time user of Prefix on OS X. So happy with it!
4
5 I've recently gotten QNX as a supported Gentoo host, and realized I
6 went about it entirely the wrong way. I should have been using Prefix
7 for that too! I'm considering retrofitting my Android/Bionic work as
8 well.
9
10 That being said, and I'm sure I can figure it out, since I figured out
11 how to get it to work non-Prefix, ...
12
13 is there a formal guide for adding Prefix support for new kernels, libc's OS's?
14
15 If not, how would I go about publishing one?
16
17 Cheers,
18
19 C