From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Whois 4.7.26 issues under Solaris 10
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:32:54
1 On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:25 AM, <rabbe@×××××××.se> wrote:
2 > * Aborting due to QA concerns: there are files installed outside the
3 > prefix
4 > * Call stack:
5 > * misc-functions.sh:822: <call install_qa_check>
6 > * misc-functions.sh:288: die "Aborting due
7 > to QA concerns: there are files ins
8 > talled outside the prefix"
9
10 The Makefile in the po/ directory doesn't honor $prefix like the
11 Makefile does one directory above it. Hence, the source of this
12 problem. I'm alittle busy at the moment but I will get to it later
13 tonight (probably). I think this patch could go upstream to
14 gentoo-x86. Even though they won't have this bug there, it may be a
15 good idea to fix anyway.
16
17 Dunno about the other issue that the OP posted about..
18
19 -Jeremy