From: Alan Hourihane <alanh@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-alt <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-alt] m68k libffi ??
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:57:14
1 I've just synced and now getting this, although I'm not sure why as
2 ~m68k-mint is m68k and libffi isn't meant to be pulled in in that case.
3
4 Alan.
5
6 !!! The following update has been skipped due to unsatisfied
7 dependencies:
8
9 dev-lang/python:2.6
10
11 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "virtual/libffi" have been masked.
12 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
13 request:
14 - virtual/libffi-0 (masked by: missing keyword)
15
16 For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
17 man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
18 (dependency required by "dev-lang/python-2.6.2-r2" [ebuild])