From: "François Bissey" <francois.bissey@×××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] rap prefix on ppc64 reloaded
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 02:48:53
1 On 09/11/17 15:38, Benda Xu wrote:
2 > Hi Francois,
3 >
4 > Francois Bissey <francois.bissey@×××××××××××××.nz> writes:
5 >
6 >> You are not the first one to try to recruit me :) I guess I don’t like
7 >> the interview questions.
8 >
9 > Am I the first to try to convince you that the quizzes are actually a
10 > great source of information on technical internals of Gentoo? :D
13 I don't believe anyone tried that before. For info I did the quizzes
14 at least a couple of times but not finalized them.
15 https://bugs.gentoo.org/302371
16 If I am honest, I am also a bit scared of the pgp business, there is
17 stuff I just don't handle properly that end.
18 I also have that nagging feeling about people just waiting to officially
19 give me packages :)
20
21 Cheers,
22 Francois