From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: [AIX] emerge fails on wheelgid
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:09:07
1 Oops, you got me. I updated the bootstrap_prefix.sh script, and then
2
3 installed portage, but did not sync the tree with the latest as svn doesn't
4
5 work on my AIX box. I'll try a new snapshot whenever you get it ready.
6
7 Many thanks!
13 On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:04:02 +0200, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
14