From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] zlib: empty SHAREDLIBV
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:42:05
1 On 31-08-2010 15:40:01 +0200, Al wrote:
2 > install-libs: $(LIBS)
3 > [...]
4 > cp $(STATICLIB) $(DESTDIR)$(libdir)
5 > cp $(SHAREDLIBV) $(DESTDIR)$(sharedlibdir)
6 >
7 > As you see SHAREDLIBV and some other libs are simply empty resulting
8 > in an invalid copy call. Either there is something missing in my
9 > environmet variables or the copy call throws an error on Cygwin while
10 > it is ignored in linux. Third option: SHAREDLIBV is empty because of
11 > an a missing $PREFIX.
12 >
13 > Have you seen this failure before?
14
15 No, but zlib is really very custom made build stuff, so I'm not
16 surprised if it need some help from the ebuild to actually do something
17 useful.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level