From: Jeremy <jer.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] subversion failures
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:51:54
1 On Nov 7, 2007 3:34 PM, Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I'm really at a loss here. I did inspect the directories that were failing,
3 > and they don't look any different than ones that updated correctly. Just to
4 <snip>
5
6 The only thing I have to add is that just today I tried manually
7 compiling svn on AIX 5.3 and it works. I used portage to install all
8 the deps and then did svn myself.
9
10 I hate to bring up such an old topic but does anyone have any ideas on
11 how to make the ebuild work since we can confirm that svn works on
12 this platform.
13 -Jeremy
14 --
15 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list