From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [PREFIX] Stable Keywords?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 07:49:40
1 On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 15:57 -0600, matt hull wrote:
2 > i think we should use stable and testing in the current tree. no
3 > different from other hurds. after 30 days with no major bugs and
4 > tested mark the package as stable. as you said you dont have any
5 > time, so you could just leave it unstable till there is time
6
7 +1
10 > i would like to see this for system packages so a change doesnt break
11 > my system and force a reinstall.
12
13 +2
14
15 Having at least system+svn stable would be really useful, especially for
16 bootstrapping.
17
18 /haubi/
21 > matt