From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Gentoo Prefix on RHEL4 amd64
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:51:13
1 On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o> wrote:
2 >> Additionally, x11-libs/pango-1.22.1 suffers this same problem.
3 >
4 > I fear that every package that depends on freetype has this problem,
5 > still not sure why.
6 >
7 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/245098 - please continue discussion with
8 > regards to how to fix in there.
9
10 Alrighty, here is the update after much discussion.
11
12 It seems that a change to pkgconfig on Oct 11 caused much of the
13 issues. We revbumped pkgconfig and highly recomend that you emerge the
14 latest version of pkgconfig (pkgconfig-0.23-r00.1) before emerging
15 anything else.
16
17 Sorry if any of you also hit this bug.
18 -Jeremy