From: Richard Yao <ryao@×××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Cc: Nicolas Pinto <nicolas.pinto@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] sys-apps/net-tools-1.60_p20120127084908 build fail on prefix
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 06:08:33
On 03/22/12 11:40, Nicolas Pinto wrote:
> <shameless plug> > BTW, if you feel like testing our gentoo-prefix-bootstrap scripts, > don't hesitate ;-) > > git clone git:// > cd gentoo-prefix-bootstrap > make > > More info at > > </shameless plug>
I also have some scripts that he could try. There are currently two versions: The former uses the current snapshot while the the latter uses latest_tree. There are some bugs in the prefix tree that keep them from running to completion on all systems, although I know will run to completion on Mac OS X 10.6 and both scripts should run to completion on Linux. The latter is necessary for Mac OS X 10.7 and also linux-ppc64. Documentation is in some comments at the top of the scripts.