From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Bash failed. Are errors normal?
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 04:16:40
1 Hello Al,
2
3 Elmar Hinz <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com> writes:
4
5 > OK, than a skip this requirement for now.
6 >
7 > I have my installer script ready so far, but it still does not go to
8 > the end. The next problem I run into is this thingy with pax-utils
9 > complaining about shebangs.
10
11 I recommend you have a look at prefix-launcher[1]. In my imagination,
12 this prefix-launcher (first Makefile, then a shell script) may be a
13 better approach than only a shell script for everything (which in my
14 imagination again, is nearly impossible). You can stand on the shoulder
15 of prefix-launcher.
16
17 1. http://sourceforge.net/projects/prefix-launcher/
18