From: rabbe@×××××××.se
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] svn not working again?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:30:07
1 > Hi
2 >
3 > Is anybody else experiencing problems svn up'ing? i get "svn: Connection
4 > closed unexpectedly" all the time.
5
6 I am behind a proxy too. I don't know of any limitations on the number of
7 upgraders, but I have probably never tried to run more than one upgrade at
8 the same time.
9
10 I checked the console log from my most recent bootstrapping exercise,
11 there were indeed two "svn: Connection closed unexpectedly" messages.
12 Because of the proxy I have wrapped the "emerge --sync" in a script that
13 inserts proxy parameters into the ~/.subversion/servers file and retries;
14 apparently the script failed due to its retry count reaching the limit. I
15 will refine the wrapper script so that this does not passed undetected in
16 the future.
17
18 --Rabbe
22 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list