From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [prefix] startprefix not sourcing prefixed profile, PATH not set
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 20:25:02
1 On 09-07-2007 14:19:47 -0600, Aaron Wilson wrote:
2 > Thank you very much, it works as expected now. Out of curiosity, and so
3 > that your solution is googleable for anyone else who might run into this,
4 > what was the problem?
5
6 Due to some very wrong approach of patching files, I wiped out the
7 prefix patches, such that bash was compiled to be just a normal bash.
8 I now changed the approach to patch files, such that updates will either
9 just work or break the patch, alarming that something needs to be done.
12 Fabian Groffen
13 Gentoo on a different level
16 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list