From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] ecleankw KEYWORDS extraction + ecopy comment
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:58:04
1 On 02-10-2009 12:46:41 -0700, Steven Parkes wrote:
2 > The recent change to ecleankw requires there be whitespace before the
3 > kw's, rather than just making it optional. Needs a '*" after the
4 > whitespace character classes.
5
6 Ehm, sorry that one indeed got lost.
7
8 > ecopy doesn't (seem to) support ebuilds with suffixes like _rcX. Not a
9 > big deal, for me, anyway; I was just using it to double check my
10 > manual steps.
11
12 Yeah, that's because it only supports normal versioned ebuilds, not even
13 -rX, it seems. Not sure how easy it is to fix that.
17 Fabian Groffen
18 Gentoo on a different level