From: Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-alt] RE: force certain USE flags per package.
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:15:14
1 Fabian Groffen <mailto:grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 17-04-2008 09:47:35 +0200, Duft Markus wrote:
3 >> Duft Markus <> wrote:
4 >>> Hi!
5 >>>
6 >>> How can i mask (or force) a certain USE flag on a per package basis?
7 >>> i tried package.use, but that seems to just change the default (?).
8 >>> while searching i also saw package.use.force somewhere on the net,
9 >>> but that isn't used i think.
10 >>>
11 >>> Cheers, Markus
12 >>
13 >> hah, one has to use package.use.{mask,force} correctly, then it
14 >> works :)
15 >
16 > Ehm, yes, but where exactly are you going to use that? Have a look at
17 > the darwin/macos profile where we enable "aqua" and "coreaudio".
18 > I presume you want to enable/disable something for Interix?
19
20 i want to disable something for certain packages (fex guile in my case)
21 so that it is built without a USE flag, even if enabled in make.conf (in
22 my case threads, which breaks guile on interix).
26 > --
27 > Fabian Groffen
28 > Gentoo on a different level
31 gentoo-alt@l.g.o mailing list