From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] Allow non-interactive bootstrap to be stopped at arbitrary stages
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 07:08:11
1 Hi Sam,
2
3 Sam Pfeiffer <sammypfeiffer@×××××.com> writes:
4
5 > Benda, I'm sorry for the noise I'm causing. I just want to improve the
6 > experience for the next person that tries to use this amazing project
7 > by taking advantage of already implemented stuff. And also just having
8 > this discussion is good to have more information archived to google
9 > about Gentoo Prefix and its bootstrap process. I think.
10
11 No problem at all for me. Keep up with good CI work.
12
13 Benda