From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Emerge Zsh on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 18:11:09
1 On 06-09-2012 16:06:25 +0400, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
4 > 06.09.2012, 04:01, "heroxbd@×××××.com" <heroxbd@×××××.com>:
5 > > Ke Wu <ke.wu@×××××.me> writes:
6 > >
7 > >>  USE="unicode nls"
8 > >>  CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -O2 -pipe"
9 > >>  CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS}"
10 > >
11 > > This is not recommended, though I forgot the reason (maybe CFLAGS in
12 > > make.conf is itself cumulative.
13 > >
14 > > Use CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe" and try again.
15 >
16 > https://gentoo-handbook.lugons.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/prefix/bootstrap-macos.xml
17
18 As much as I like the Serbians/Belgraders, I really dislike these old
19 bootstrapping instructions being available there. We completely changed
20 the way we prefer to do bootstraps, and these docs no longer match
21 reality.
22
23 While it's fine to use this document for inspiration, remember that it
24 is no longer "supported" or "official".
28 Fabian Groffen
29 Gentoo on a different level