From: Elmar Hinz <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: You too? youtoo!
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 21:26:19
1 The next steps are done. I have the prototype of a USB stick that I
2 can run on Ubuntu, Fedora and Suse.
3
4 1.) Testing Gentoo and writing an installer script: DONE
5 2.) Testing Prefix and writing a bootstrap script: DONE
6 3.) Testing Prefix on a symlink: DONE
7 4.) Testing bootstrapped Prefix on USB with 3 major Linux distros: DONE
8
9 5.) Discussing a Prefix distro for major Linux Distros: TODO
10 6.) Testing Prefix with Cygwin or similar on windows: TODO
11 7.) Writing windows bootstrap script: TODO
12 8.) Testing bootstrapped Prefix on USB with different windows: TODO
13
14 9.) Get "youtoo" project started either within Gentoo Prefix or indepent: TODO
15 10.) Bringing the results to Mac: TODO
16
17 11.) Turning back to my original goal "the freelancer tool" based on
18 the results.: TODO
19
20 Al