From: Tom Ellis <its1louder@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] I can haz fortran?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:09:46
1 What is the current state of fortran in prefix on mac? I tried to get some
2 scientific software into the prefix but got stopped at square one which is,
3 have a working fortran compiler. I looked in gmane and the most recent
4 discussion of fortran I found was the one I started 4 years ago.
5
6 I have a feeling this was a mac only problem since mac depends on gcc-apple
7 which has no fortran. or did depend - I sort of lost interest in prefix
8 when I couldn't use it to compile fortran on my mac with the convenient
9 ebuild system. maybe things have matured and advanced since then he inquired
10 hopefully?