From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Re: [AIX] emerge fails on wheelgid
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:24:11
1 On 18-07-2007 12:22:12 -0500, Marshall McMullen wrote:
2 >
3 > I side-stepped this issue and just hard-coded the portage_uid and
4 > portage_gid to my user and group IDs obtained from our distrubuted
5 > authentication system.
6 >
7 > If there is a more permanent / better way to fix this, please let me know.
8
9 Python should be able to get the ids from your
10 ldap/whatever/distributed/thinghy, because it just does a call to the
11 C-functions which do this as well. (Hence id working...)
12
13 See the other reply. Thanks for reporting!
16 Fabian Groffen
17 Gentoo on a different level
20 gentoo-alt@g.o mailing list