From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] How can i set these environment variables
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 05:36:55
1 The check is to make sure you have a clean env to bootstrap.
2
3 Notice the mood symbols! :( vs :)
4
5 unset PKG_CONFIG_PATH and you can go on.
8 On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM, 赵佳晖 <jiahui.tar.gz@×××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > Hi, everybody. I just install the LFS<http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/>system with the KDE. Than i tried to install the gentoo prefix. But it
11 > comes error:
12 >
13 > I'm going to check for some variables in your environment now:
14 > it appears ASFLAGS is not set :)
15 > it appears CFLAGS is not set :)
16 > it appears CPPFLAGS is not set :)
17 > it appears CXXFLAGS is not set :)
18 > it appears DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set :)
19 > it appears GREP_OPTIONS is not set :)
20 > it appears LDFLAGS is not set :)
21 > it appears LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not set :)
22 > it appears LIBPATH is not set :)
23 > it appears PERL_MM_OPT is not set :)
24 > uh oh,
25 > PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/kde/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/kde/share/pkgconfig:/opt/qt/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/share/pkgconfig
26 > :(
27 >
28 > Ahem, your shell environment contains some variables I'm allergic to:
29 > PKG_CONFIG_PATH
30 > These flags can and will influence the way in which packages compile.
31 > In fact, they have a long standing tradition to break things. I really
32 > prefer to be on my own here. So please make sure you disable these
33 > environment variables in your shell initialisation files. After you've
34 > done that, you can run me again.
35 >
36 > How can i set these environment variables?
37 >
38 > --
39 > 好好学习,天天向上!!!
45 XU Benda