From: "Askar Bektassov (Аскар Бектасов)" <askar.bektassov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Dropping ia64-linux - anyone care?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:08:19
1 Jeremy,
2
3 Is there any possibility to see the usage statistics of the downloaded
4 files?
5
6 Maybe, this can turn out to be one of possible ways to see the actual
7 demand for ia64-linux. Just to have a quantitative evidence of what we are
8 dropping (qualitative is already there, "we don't use it and we don't test
9 it").
10
11 Cheers,
12 Askar Bektassov